LGBT Property Business Diversity Conference 2017
BNP Paribas Real Estate and JLL are proud to support and host the breakthrough #LGBTProp conference on Wednesday 5 July. The event will bring together senior industry leaders and firms from the property and real estate industry, business thought-leaders and LGBT advocacy groups.
This first-of-its-kind event will:
- Hear insights from speakers including British Land chief executive Chris Grigg and Crown Estate chief executive Alison Nimmo on what LGBT inclusivity can do for your business,
- Examine the progress made towards LGBT diversity in the property world and ask ‘how can we bring about change’?
- Discuss the diversity challenges that LGBT professionals face at each stage of their careers,
- Ask ‘How are recruitment agencies helping attract LGBT diverse talent?’
- And, in a first for the industry, senior real estate leaders from the agency world will come together to discuss best practice for creating an LGBT-inclusive workplace.
We are also delighted to welcome keynote speaker Ruth Hunt, CEO of Stonewall UK, the leading advocacy group for LGBT people.
Watch this space for more details.