With more than 20 years’ experience within the real estate sector, Andrew Cruickshank specialises in international investment, both into the UK and across Europe. Over the last 18 months alone, Andrew has been involved in the sale and acquisition of more than €1 billion worth of UK and European investments, working with the German, French, Italian and UK teams on selling assets to international investors.
- Acquisition: Windsor House in Victoria on behalf of an Irish institution for over £100 million
- Sale and leaseback deal: assets in Germany, France and the Netherlands on behalf of Office Depot
- Acquisition: advising major Chinese Institutional investor on the acquisition of Fosse Retail Park, one of the most successful retail parks in the UK, for over £340 million
- 2004: Sets up London based international team, BNP Paribas Real Estate
- 1999: Moves to London to work in the Central London investment team
- 1992: Joins BNP Paribas Real Estate (then, Weatherall Green & Smith), Berlin
- 1987: Joins CBRE (Richard Ellis) to set up new West End investment team