Since the early 1990s, Ben Moon has had extensive experience in accepting appointments to act as a Fixed Charge Receiver having acted on behalf of lenders and special service providers. Ben also has over 25 years’ experience in providing loan security valuation advice to Banking and Finance clients.
Ben is the Head of the UK Business Line for Valuation and Secured Asset Advisory at BNP Paribas Real Estate. He is responsible for a number of BNP Paribas Real Estate’s key Banking and Finance clients. He also has considerable experience in advising lenders and other stakeholder on non-performing loans secured over a wide variety of commercial and residential properties.
- Appointed as Fixed Charge Receiver of Harrington Court, a 58,000 sq ft serviced apartment block in South Kensington. Having taken management control, Ben led negotiations resulting in a sale for in excess of £55 million.
- Acted as Joint Fixed Charge Receiver of Goodman’s Fields, London E1, a seven acre development site close to The City of London. The Receivers secured planning consent for a new development including over 750 homes, a 337 bed hotel, 660 student apartments and retail, office and leisure space prior to negotiating a sale to a major UK house builder.
- Appointed as Fixed Charge Receiver of Earlsdon Park, Coventry a mixed use development including an Art Deco theatre, a Premier Inn Hotel and 65,000sq ft of offices built by MCD Developments Ltd.
- 1996: Head of Chesterton’s Corporate Recovery & Insolvency Department
- 1999: Founder member RICS Registered Property Receivership Scheme
- 2005: Joined BNP PRE (then Atisreal)
- 2013: National Head of UK Valuation Business Line