With more than 36 years’ experience advising on land sales and acquisitions in the rail and infrastructure sector, Chris Selway leads BNP Paribas Real Estate’s National Compulsory Purchase and Infrastructure team, which is currently advising on more than 40 significant CPO cases across the country.
Over the last 8 years, Chris’s team has negotiated more than £500m worth of compensation claims.
To find out about how the BNP Paribas Real Estate’s Compulsory Purchase and Infrastructure team can help you, please visit the Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPO) page on the corporate website.
- Pursued successful pre-powers claims for major clients against HS2 and National Grid’s Hinckley to Seabank power cable route
- Acted for Acquiring Authorities including East Sussex County Council’s 4.5 mile Hastings to Bexhill link road scheme
- Acted for Bath & North East Somerset’s Keynsham regeneration plans
- Since 2007: Head of Compulsory Purchase & Infrastructure, BNP Paribas Real Estate
- 2003 – 2007: Partner – Donaldsons
- 1998 – 2003: Consultant – GVA Grimley
- 1978 – 1997: BR Property Board – Regional Sales Surveyor