With more than 20 years’ experience, Dan Bayley provides development and leasing advice to landowners, funds, developers and occupiers in Central London. His current focus is on providing advice and finding tenants for leasing schemes where a London-wide approach is justified, as well as working with occupiers who look at the wider London market.
Dan Bayley has an extremely strong track record when it comes to delivering innovative transactions for investors and occupiers in a wide variety of locations around Central London. Dan has let or acquired more than 2.5 million sq ft over the last 10 years.
- Acquisition: 425,000 sq ft office acquisition at The Place at London Bridge, Southbank, aka ‘Baby Shard’ for News UK new HQ and then subletting 93,000 sq ft
- Letting: 50,000 sq ft letting to Amazon at Glasshouse Yard on edge of the City for Threadneedle
- Funding: advising Henderson for a funding of a 100,000 sq ft mixed use office and residential development in King’s Cross
- Acquisition: 90,000 sq ft offices in West End for Double Negative
- JV acquisition: advising Crosstree on its JV acquisition of 300,000 sq ft office block at Old Street
- 2013: Biggest deal of the year in London for News UK and CoStar Southbank dealmaker award
- 2012: Elected onto the Board of British Council for Offices
- 2010: Property Week’s Top 50 Agents