David comes from a Corporate Finance background and has acted as both a Principal and as an Adviser across Europe and the USA.
Member of the International Investment Group (IIG) and the European Business Group (EBG), David is responsible for co-ordination and promotion of international investment business within BNP Paribas. David is also Head of the US and Canadian investment into the UK and European markets.
- Acquisition: £200 million Houndsditch and The Houndsditch Estate, London
- Acquisition: £55 million Templar House, High Holborn, London
- Debt structure: 23 Austin Friars, London
- 2011 – 2013: Managing Director, Carlton Group, New York
- 2005 – 2011: Partner, Duke House Asset Managers
- 2002 – 2005: Investment Manager, Davy
- 1998 – 2005: KPMG Corporate Finance