With over 16 years of experience in the property industry, David Herzog has developed his professional real estate experience specialising in landlord and tenant representation involving co-ordinating numerous multinational corporates, overseeing acquisitions, disposals, lease re-gears and professional and asset management advice.
- Uber: Advised on the acquisition of their new London HQ in KX for circa 9,000 sq ft
- Publicis Group (Saatchi and Saatchi): Advised on the acquisition of 2 pre-lets at 40 Chancery Lane (101,794 sq ft) for Saatchi & Saatchi and Turnmills, Clerkenwell Road for Publicis (58,212 sq ft) sq ft
- LinkedIn: Advised on acquiring its new HQ offices at Castlewood House, 85 New Oxford Street, acquiring 45,000 sq ft
- Skype (Microsoft): Advised on the acquisition of 90,000 sq ft at 2 Waterhouse Square for its new London HQ
- Facebook: Advised on a 36,000 sq ft acquisition for Facebook at Dials Warehouse