Emily Francis joined BNP Paribas Real Estate in 2005 and has 10 years’ experience in dealing with the financial and legal side of business rates. Emily is responsible for supervising the Rates Management Unit (RMU) in ensuring a seamless delivery of service to our clients.
- Implementation of Historical Rates Audit service in 2014. £2m + remitted to clients within first 6 months of business; the oldest refund dated back to 1992
- Supervised remittance of £25.5m + in business rate refunds in 2014 as a result of action taken to reduce liabilities
- Managed approval and payment of £200m + in business rate liabilities in 2014
- 2014: Implements Historical Rates Audit service
- 2012: Becomes part of J D Wetherspoon Account Management Team overseeing delivery of national service
- 2011: Becomes RMU Manager
- 2005: Joins Fuller Peiser (now BNP Paribas Real Estate)