Fred Hargreaves is one of the best known and well respected agents operating within the London office market. With more than 30 years’ experience, Fred has been closely involved with a wide range of major leasing transactions. In particular, he specialises in the pre-letting market and has built a very good working relationship with many of the leading developers and their legal teams.
Over the last 10 years, Fred has acquired or let more than 2 million sq ft.
- Relocation study: advised Bloomberg on 700,000 sq ft of office space
- Acquisition: 320,000 sq ft at British Land’s development, 51 Lime Street, for
- Letting: 170,000 sq ft at 40 Holborn Viaduct
- Currently pre-letting: 750,000 sq ft at Stratford
- Letting: 365,000 sq ft to Google at 6 Pancras Square
- 2013: Advising Bloomberg on their new 700,000 sq ft European HQ in The City of London
- 2008: Acquired the 6 Pancras Square site which became the first major office building (365,000 sq ft) at Kings Cross, now let to Google
- 2005: Aquired 320,000 sq ft for Willis at 51 Lime Street
- 2001: Agreed terms for Barclays’ new 1 million sq ft HQ at 1 Churchill Place