In his role at BNP Paribas Real Estate, Hugh White focuses on the office investment market providing both brokerage and strategic advice to investors.
Hugh’s client base ranges from property companies to institutional investors including Aberdeen Asset Management, Aviva Investors, Hermes, Europa Capital, Kingston Estates and Vestas Investment Management.
With over a decade of experience, Hugh White has transacted more than £500 million in the last three years alone.
- Amazon Distribution Centre, Bardon, on behalf of Vestas Investment Management for £126 million – the largest ever UK logistics transaction
- Abbvie House, Maidenhead, on behalf of Rasmala for £24.425 million
- Multi-Let Industrial Lion Portfolio on behalf of Cordatus for £25.77 million
- Chiswick Tower, London W4, on behalf of Hermes for £56.5 million
- Fairfield Trade Park, Kingston, on behalf of DTZ Investors for £12.2 million
- Iron Mountain Units, London SE28, on behalf of Aberdeen Asset Management for £29.225 million in 2 transactions
- Headley Park 10, Reading, a multi-let industrial estate, on behalf of Aviva Investors for £16.64 million.
- MXL Centre, Banbury, a multi-let industrial estate on behalf of DTZ investors for £12.88 million
- The ongoing sale of the Microsoft HQ, Reading on behalf of FI Real Estate for £100 million
- Gilead HQ, 2 Roundwood Avenue, Stockley Park, which comprised a refurbished Grade A office, on behalf of Europa Capital & Cordatus for £46.25 million
- The nationwide mixed use Oyster Portfolio on behalf of DTZ Investors for £16 million
- Since 2012: BNPPRE, Head of National Investment
- 2004 – 2012: LSH, Director (2008), Associate Director (2006)
- 2001 – 2004: Jones Lang LaSalle, MRICS