Lynne Brown has a strong track record in property management. She is currently the client director for some of the department’s major clients, specialising in Central London and international work.
Lynne has a genuine interest in customer engagement, sustainability, development consultancy and key account management. Lynne also specialises in providing bespoke client finance solutions, such as profit and loss reporting.
Recent projects advising
- The Crown Estate: from winning the mandate and mobilising the exciting St James’s Portfolio (4 million sq ft, rent roll £6.5 million) through to on-going Key Account Management.
- Grosvenor London Office Fund: comprising prestigious multi-let offices in the West End in excess of 100,000 sq ft with full on site teams.
- The Henderson Central London Office Fund: involving landmark buildings and developments in the City and West End of London.
- International clients: including Credit Suisse, Louis Vuitton Moet and Hennessey, Union Investment and Corpus Sireo
- Since 2012: Senior Director, Central London and International property management
- 2009: Established specialist West End property management team
- 1997: Appointed Partner in the Property Management department focusing on National UK portfolios
- 1989: Joined BNP Paribas Real Estate as a graduate trainee