Mark Calder is a Director and heads our London-based Food & Beverage agency team. He has over 10 years’ experience within the restaurant property sector. He focuses predominantly on the Central London market and advises landlords, formulating F&B strategies for their estates together with the leasing of individual restaurants. Acting for occupiers, he disposes of and acquires leasehold premises alongside delivering acquisition strategies for both established and new-entrant operators.
- Angel Centre Islington – Tenant Mix and letting advice to CBREGI to reposition the centre and improve the dining experience.
- Television Centre – White City Leasing on behalf of Stanhope in relation to the regeneration of this iconic destination.
- Shaftesbury Estate – Tenant Mix and leasing on behalf of this established estate with 230 restaurant units.
- The Portman Estate – Acting as restaurant advisor for four years and delivering exciting new brands to their estate
- Derwent London – Delivering a strategic short term letting to Carousel in order to facilitate longer term development plans.
- Berkeley St James – Working for over eight years delivering tenant mix and leasing deals across their London schemes and most recently at Riverlight Nine Elms.