Nick Hillard joined BNP Paribas Real Estate in August 2013, with specific responsibility for the development and delivery of the sustainability strategy within Property Management and the wider business. His work builds upon wider business strategy and harnesses opportunities to identify, develop and promote additional value add and fee-earning Client services.
Recent projects and achievements
- 2011-14: Member of All Party Parliamentary Group on Biodiversity
- 2008-12: Business in the Community Mayday Network Midlands Steering Group Member
- Since 2013: Sustainability Manager, BNP Paribas Real Estate
- 2006 – 2013: Environment Manager, University of Warwick
- 2002 – 2006: Director, WSP Energy & Environment
- 1998 – 2002: Head of Environmental Due Diligence, WSP Energy & Environment