Nick Lyell joined BNP Paribas Real Estate in 2016 and is a director in the newly formed Leisure team. Nick advises developers, investors, occupiers and institutions on leisure assets across the UK. He also provides strategic advise on portfolio acquisitions and disposals.
- Sale of the Sydney Arms, Chelsea on behalf of Greene King Plc for 2.78% net initial yield.
- Confidential sale of the Bedford, Balham on behalf of Harwood Real Estate to TIAA Henderson.
- Acquisition of Brogans, Fulham on behalf of McGettigans as their first opening in the UK being primarily basing in the Middle East.
- Joint letting agents on the Bakers Quay leisure scheme, Gloucester on behalf of Rokeby Developments.
- Strategic advice for JD Wetherspoon on asset management and acquisitions.
- Off market acquisition of the George, Croydon on behalf of a private client for £4,00,000 reflecting 4.6% net initial yield.