Paul Abrey joined BNP Paribas Real Estate in June 2012 as Executive Director. He is Head of Building, Consulting and Professional Services at BNP Paribas Real Estate, A UK Board member and a member of the the group’s Diversity Council.
Paul has 35 years’ experience as a chartered surveyor having operated across the main European markets but with a particular emphasis on Central London for 25 years. Paul has been involved with many high profile deals focusing on investment, landlords and tenants, as well as asset management.
Paul is an accredited mediator and has a strong interest in sustainability.
Paul is a keen gardener and opens his garden to the public for visits in the summer months.
- The Gherkin, London, EC3 – Landlord and Tenant Advice
- One Silk Street, London, EC2 – Leasing and Rent Review advice
- Nike European Headquarters, Hilversum Holland – Investment Purchase
- One Lime Street, EC3 – Rent Review Advice
- 1 & 2 Broadgate – Rent Review Advice
- Canary Wharf – Leasing Advice