Simon Robinson has a strong personal track record of capital markets transactions across the Midlands with a particular focus on Birmingham CBD office deals. He also has international experience having lived and worked in America and Asia.
- Acquired One Victoria Square, Birmingham for DTZ Investors. This predominantly office-led investment included a 55-unit PRS element, one of the first PRS residential schemes in Birmingham
- Represented CBRE Global Investors in their March 2017 acquisition of 2 St Philips Square which is the Midlands HQ of RBS.
- Funded 45 Church Street, Birmingham, one of Birmingham CBD’s prime office investments properties, owned by Standard Life Investments
- 2010 – 2013: Director, GBR Phoenix Beard
- 2003 – 2010: Joint founder, GBR Property Consultants
- 2001 – 2003: CEO Insignia Brooke, Asia
- 1999 – 2001: Director, US /European Liaison, Insignia Richard Ellis