Having been a property agent for nearly 30 years, specialising in retail investment for 15 years, Simon Williams has been practicing both in the UK and overseas. Simon has advised on investment transactions in the UK, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe, Southern Europe and the Nordics.
Over the last 10 years, Simon Williams has advised on more than £7bn of capital market transactions.
- Sale: Retail portfolio in Germany for €400 million
- Acquisition: UK retail warehouse portfolio worth more than £255 million
- Enacted key Birmingham CBD transactions including St Philips Point, representing Europa Capital and the funding of 45 Church Street
- 2010 – 2013: Partner, Deloitte
- 2007 – 2010: Director, DTZ
- 1987 – 2007: Donaldsons (becoming a partner in 1989)
- 1987: RICS qualified