Thomas Charvet has experience in property development both in the UK and France. He is innovative in combining trends and best practice of real estate leaders across Europe, which gives him a deeper understanding of the culture of our international clients.
Thomas’s past and present projects are designed by internationally renowned architects, built by companies from all over Europe and leased to customers from around the world.
- Thomas Charvet led the delivery of 6 Pancras Square, 400,000 sq ft building, located at the heart of the King’s Cross regeneration scheme. The project was launched in 2010 and Thomas was successively in charge of every aspect of the development. This included the land acquisition, the appointment of the design team, the planning application, the procurement for the main contractor, the sale of the building to Axa for over £320 million and the follow up of the construction site. Thomas was also a key player in negotiations with Google, the sole occupier of the building.
- Prior to working in England, Thomas was in charge of numerous office and industrial building projects all around France.
- Since 2006: Property development, BNP Paribas Real Estate (having started at then BNP Meunier), Paris and London
- 2001 – 2006: Senior structural engineer and project manager, Bouygues, Paris
- 2003: Scor, Paris
- 2000: Polybatic, Sophia Antipolis