Tom Bolland is a senior director within the Corporate services team at BNP Paribas Real Estate. He is also the day-to-day lead for business generation between BNP Paribas & BNP Paribas Real Estate. Tom is responsible for coordination and management of BNP Paribas Real Estate’s clients and targets with BNP Paribas.
Tom Bolland has over 10 years’ experience in representing commercial occupiers and has recently returned from Hong Kong where he spent seven years advising corporates on their APAC real estate portfolios.
- BT: APAC Corporate Real Estate account
- ING Bank: lease regear representation for their 30,000 sq ft office in Hong Kong
- Ropes & Gray: consultant and agent for their Hong Kong office expansion to 28,000 sq ft
- Clyde & Co: consultant for their merger with Barlow Lyde & Gilbert and sourced their new office of 25,000 sq ft
- 2015: Returns to BNP Paribas Real Estate
- 2008: Relocates to Hong Kong with JLL
- 2005: Joins Atisreal